333 Bush Street #4103
the heart of San Francisco's Financial District...
from the Transamerica Pyramid to Coit Tower...
and the most refined design....
Located high atop this Manhattan-style 44 story office and condominium tower, this is one of only 45 exclusive private residences. With 24 hour doorman 7 days a week, 333 Bush enjoys an incredible location close to Union Square, The Embarcadero Waterfront, Theater District and the booming technology center of SOMA- and in the midst of world- class dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities. Truly the quintessential City lifestyle!
Two bedroom plus den, 2 bath condominium with 1 car parking
- The super-chic entrance foyer white Calacatta marble flooring and casement, with the glittering silver ceiling and crystal sconces adding to the retro-glam look- a fitting entrance to this high-design abode.
- The dramatic open living/ kitchen space enjoys stunning Manhattan-style views of the Financial District highrises, the Bay Bridge, with the iconic Transamerica Pyramid and Coit Tower framing views of the Bay, the Richmond Bridge and East Bay lights. Black walnut flooring, fluid architectural spaces as well as the floor and ceiling reveals add to the timeless contemporary feel of the living spaces
- An ultra-sleek gourmet chef's kitchen features all Miele appliances including 5 burner induction range with stainless hood and surround, paneled refrigerator, stainless oven and microwave and a paneled dishwasher, with Arclinea cabinetry and paneling throughout. The large stainless sink is framed by Calacatta marble matched by the large scale island featuring stainless storage drawers and bar seating for six.
- The very attractive laundry room / bar area with stainless Miele washer and dryer, Sub-Zero wine fridge, storage and sink - playfully set off by lipstick-red Arclinea cabinetry.
- The convertible second bedroom blends seamlessly into the living space with hidden pocket doors.
- The guest bath feature a subtle blending of white marble and tiles with stylish crystal, glass and chrome fixture to create another timeless look
- The cozy den enjoys glittering patterned wall and built in large screen television with surround sound and dangling light fixtures
- The serene master bedroom features romantic views floating high above famous landmarks such as the Art Deco Pacific Telephone & Telegraph Building (now the Yelp building), the Palace Hotel, as well as the South Bay and San Mateo Bridge. The exquisite white Calacatta marble spa-like bath has combination soaking tub and double shower with rain ceiling, floating double sinks framed by classic silver and quartz crystal shaded sconces, while sleek brushed aluminum doors with frosted glass complete the subtle perfection of the design.